Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For anyone who's gotten a piercing at Kara's Urban Day Spa.

okay ..well I'm going to Kara's to get my nose pierced. and I was just wondering if the nose stud itself is also included in the price of the piercing $39.95 ?





ALSO, for you who have your nose pierced how bad is the pain from 1-10 (1 being like nothing and 10 being really painfull), and did you bleed, if so how much?.For anyone who's gotten a piercing at Kara's Urban Day Spa.
well i dont know where that place is.. but i paid a lil more for my nose piercing (dont have it anymore.. kinda played out but then again im not in that stage of my life anymore) ANYWAY.. ive had numerous piercings.. belly button, tounge, nipple and nose.. to me the nose was the most painful.. i did bleed but not alot. it hurt the most because it was a corkscrew type of stud and with the shape of my nose it was hard to get in so they kept taking itout and trying to put it back in..





but i have friends that said it didnt hurt at all. it really depends on the thickness of your nostril and the shape. all in all it was over in a few mins and it was adorable. u should be fine. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment