Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm going to have a spa day for myself tommarrow and...?

Can anyone think of a list of things to do?! Like wash face. open pores. exfoliate feet. paint nails. do hair. take bath.


i just want to have a relaxing day all to myself


thanks!!I'm going to have a spa day for myself tommarrow and...?
Why won't you just go to the spa? Start off in a warm bubble bath, then do your hair. Exfoliate your feet, and pain your nails. Open up your pores, (with steam: boil water and put your head over the steam) Then wash your face.I'm going to have a spa day for myself tommarrow and...?
just do everythig that u just listed
GET A MASSAGE ohhh that would be great


and get a foot massage in those little foot massage water thingamajigies??


and get some stuff done to your skin Im not so sure because ive never been to a spa
so the only thing i know is called a deep tissue massage. but it sounds good it me? lol. you can look up a spa site or the one you are going to specifically and see what they have to offer. you should probably make an appt first? buttt most spa places should offer similar things. DEF. exfoliate your feet! clean your face somehow, i guess exfoliate that too and get some kind of face mask! haha. try something to relax your neck/shoulder/back area that gets sore and tired and stuff. idk what it's called... i hops this was the least bit helpful! when i'm older (with some money) i'll def. be going to the spa! have fun!
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment