Thursday, August 5, 2010

How much money for a day at the Spa ?

Okay so i want to go to the spa for a day how much money would that cost me ?





i want to go to the one in parkchester behind the store macys *


does any body now how much is a day at the spa or ever been to one what do u do there ?How much money for a day at the Spa ?
I recently went to Spalon Montage in MN.


It was $400 for an hour massage, facial, manicure, and haircut


It also came with a great lunch, blowdry style, little gift bag, and gift card things.


I believe this is the average price.


yeah I know it's expensive!! My dad got my mom and me these packages for christmas. :)How much money for a day at the Spa ?
it depends on the place and what servies


noramlly get a package


the package i get is $500


but i get a body polish, massage, facial, lip treament and head massage

No comments:

Post a Comment