Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do for my friend's bachelorette/bridal party? spa day or limo?

if we went in the limo, where to? and if we did a spa day, is it okay if it's weeks before her actual wedding? any other suggestions (we're not the type that's into strippers and the like and they'll probably be no more than 6 of us)What should I do for my friend's bachelorette/bridal party? spa day or limo?
for my friends bachelorette party I went to a party store and got some embarassing tiaras for us to wear and a sash that the bride-to-be was to wear and then we just went out to eat at hacienda...had some drinks then rented a hotel room/pool for a night watched as many romantic/ wedding related movies as possible and snacked on junk food.





It all really depends on the available money you have to spend on the occasion as to what you want to do. I think the limo could be fun...





good luck and have fun!!What should I do for my friend's bachelorette/bridal party? spa day or limo?
Are you into clubbing? For my sisters bachelorette party the girls all went to get their make up done professionally, one still had to find a dress, then they took a limo to the city to a club... at the club they did a scavenger hunt and had all kinds of fun! Then they stayed in hotel a suite together. They have lots of fun bachelorette things at party city or at spencers gifts in the mall.. she had a cute sash that said bachelorette, a crown, and a t shirt that said bride to be(from victoria secret)! Have fun =] If you decide to do a day spa the weekend before her wedding would be fine.. she'll probably be too busy the actual week following her wedding, although a spa would most likely sound wonderful to her at that time
I'd do a spa day, followed by a nice dinner somewhere, where you can dress up and show off your glowing skin, etc. It's fun and girly and would provide a welcome break from last minute wedding planning, I'd think.
Limo to some winieries, spa you can do closer to the wedding?? Or limo to spa??
How about taking a limo to see What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas...maybe dinner before hand. Great bachelorette movie I think. Get all dressed up even though its just the movies.
have the limo pick you up from the sap then go out to bars.
Spa day and then go to some clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment