Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to go to port dickson for a 2 day rest.is there any resorts with spa equipments?

i need a holiday n rest.can anyone tell me where in port dickson or which resorts has health spas that provides traditional masage.i am a lady chef n really need a break from my job.I want to go to port dickson for a 2 day rest.is there any resorts with spa equipments?
The best i have been so far is The Legend Water Chalets. Reasonable price, 4.5 stars, beautiful chalets on the water.





- Glass panels on the Floor to view the sea below


- Private Jacuzzi


- Tradisional Massage


- Big Pool


- 5 Minutes from beach


- Friendly Employees


- Superb coffee house.I want to go to port dickson for a 2 day rest.is there any resorts with spa equipments?
Yahoo! my born place Port Dickson....





Please find below the web that really can help you and you can make a choice with you own budget





Ancasa Spa at Port Dickson's Ancasa AllSuites Resort %26amp; Spa.
Try Avillion Port Dickson.

No comments:

Post a Comment