Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I open up my own day spa, should I give out a free pearl necklace with every facial?

You know, as a Grand Opening promotion?If I open up my own day spa, should I give out a free pearl necklace with every facial?
I think that sounds like a beautiful idea! will the pearls all be custom made by you? Or will you hire on others to make some pearl necklaces too?If I open up my own day spa, should I give out a free pearl necklace with every facial?
Sign me on as a solid contributor!

Report Abuse



鈾?';... but that's not jewelery she's talking about... it really don't cost that much...'; 鈾?~ ZZ Top
Sounds good 2 me...sign me up!!!
don't waste the splater! Do a money shot!
Yuck, I don't even wanna know about the showers.
Thanks, but I don't think that's a good idea!





You naughty boy! ;D
How about a nice delicate gold necklace ?
GIve it!


THAT'S IT .Don't delay!
Ohhh, the innuendo's! LOL! Your hilarious! Some may enjoy it though. lol
a true gentlemen would
That is to freaking funny i would say yes.
Stop being redundant.
Yes, I think that that is a good idea.





:-)
haha sounds great!
I'd like to Point-Out, at extensive length,


that this kind of Question is cause for


a most Pulsating Splash of Enthusiasm.
Where do I sign up?





haha

No comments:

Post a Comment