Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I wear on a spa day?

Alright, so my brother (as a gift) got me some services at a local spa before I head off for college. Anyways, I've never been to one and I have no idea if I'm supposed to wear anything in particular, or even what to do in general. I'm getting a massage, facial, and mud wrap. So, being a guy, should I just wear shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops? Do you strip down to underwear during the massage? Anyways, any help is appreciated. thanksWhat should I wear on a spa day?
Wear something comfortable because after the massage you may be a little sore, and after the mud wrap, you will probably be a little wet from lotion and stuff. You should probably just wear gym shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops. I always get naked when I get a massage, but you can wear boxers if you feel more comfortable that way. My boyfriend usually keeps his boxers on b/c he's a little shy. During the mud bath, you will be completely naked though or your clothes will get all muddy (I think, I haven't had a mud wrap in a few years, so I don't really remember.) I think they give you disposable paper underwear to put on so that the technician doesn't see anything you don't want them too. Pretty much, just enjoy and more than likely the technician will tell you what to take off, what to expect, etc.What should I wear on a spa day?
bathing suit bottom or any type of bottom


that you feel comfortable in. not boxers.


and no you don't strip down you keep


your bottoms on in your case since your


a guy. also wear a t-shirt that is comfortable


as well but you will take it off for the massage.


last wear flip flops; you don't want to take a


huge amount of time taking of your sneakers.
I'm a guy (straight) and I love going to spas, they are very relaxing.





You should go wearing anything that relaxes you.





I am generally naked during my treatments and you will be always draped by the therapist.





It is upto you and how comfortable you are being naked or not bascially

No comments:

Post a Comment