Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you Plan a mental health day together and spend it getting pampered at a spa or simply at home cuddling?

I love cuddling you at home sweetheart.You are so beautiful and true.You feel so wonderful in my arms.You bless my life in so many ways.I love spending quality time with you.Do you Plan a mental health day together and spend it getting pampered at a spa or simply at home cuddling?
Yes, they are called ';stay home days';. Usually done one day on the weekend when we have had a rough week or very busy the past couple weeks. No spa days thought. Those add up and my husband would never go for it.Do you Plan a mental health day together and spend it getting pampered at a spa or simply at home cuddling?
I would be bored silly at a spa (and he would hate it even more). I like either hanging with him at home or doing an activity together (like kayaking).
my hubby and i stay at home and watch tv and lay in bed all day. but never a spa day....someday.....i guess there is just never enough time
I think that's going too far... mental health day... spa.. chocolate whatever next!. Though cuddling is always nice.
What world do you live in?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment