Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm going to get multiple services at a day spa. Do I tip after each service separately or wait at the end?

At most spas I've been to, the masseuse will leave an envelope with his/her name on it after the session. With this system, I do not believe it is necessary to pay immediately; you can gracefully give the envelope to the front desk or to the masseuse later. At places where they don't do this, the front desk can take care of your tip. So I'd say you can always wait til the end. Plus, I think most spas don't expect you to carry your wallet with you to the therapy rooms (if they have lockers).I'm going to get multiple services at a day spa. Do I tip after each service separately or wait at the end?
wait at the endI'm going to get multiple services at a day spa. Do I tip after each service separately or wait at the end?
Wait until the end.
It's different at different spas. You should ask the owner or manager before your appointment.
You tip each person that gives you service. Take a bunch of one dollar bills with you.
Good question. I've never actually done a spa thing like this, but I think that you could probably tip at the same time that you pay. Or you can simply ask them. They might have a procedure already in place for sharing tips, for example.
Tip after the happy ending....
wait until the end. Tip nice they will remember you.
Definitely at the end. You will not be expected to carry your purse throughout the entire process.
You should tip for each provider of your service. If someone is giving you a manicure and pedicure, tip after those. A different person will likely give your massage or facial. Tip them separately.
wait until the end of the day


tipping that much is uncalled for
you always tip at the end....


Just like you would not tip the waiter after the salad, and the meal, and the desert.


One nice tip before you leave is all that you would need.


have a nice time!
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment