Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tips for a spa day with my friend???

My friend and I are planning to do a home spa day. The first time we did this was disasterously wrong! Our homemade facial was gross!!! So, if you have any tips for anything, please tell me. What shoudl we do? Should I invest in store-bough facial? PLEASE HELP ME! Any tips, the order in which to do things, anything!? How can I make it more fun!? Thanks so so so so soooooo much,


=)Tips for a spa day with my friend???
Skin:


鈾?Put boiled water in a bowel with 2 drops of lemon and put a towel over you head for 2 minutes. It cleans out your poors. It doesn't sound like it works, but it seriously does.


鈾?The whole cucumber on you eyes thing doesn't work. Put spoons in the freezer for 10 minutes and put them over your eyes.


鈾?Oatmeal and yogurt faciel.





Hair:


鈾?Wash it


鈾?Leave in conditioner


鈾?Blow dry





Nails:





鈾?Get all the dirt out


鈾?Cut them


鈾?File them so they are all the same shape


鈾?Soak in hot water for 5 minutes


鈾?Paint








Don't do any skin stuff with your makeup on!Tips for a spa day with my friend???
Ya I tried a home made facial with my friend too.%26gt;.%26lt; It doesnt work that great...hmm Im guessing you made it with like oatmeal and honey? Hmmm why not try putting the oatmeal in a blender first? This will make it MUCH finer and reduce the chunkiness of the facial.
store bought facials at walmart are pretty cheap and they make your face nice n smooth..me and my mom got some. they are a little messy so pull your hair up. make sure u read the package before you buy..check to see if its a peel or a masque or mud...and you could get one of those little bubbly foot things. they feel good on the feet!
Try to get store-bought products because you will have much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment