Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spending a day in a spa?

I am planning to spend a few good hours in the spa, I shall be using the sauna, steam room, water pool and shall also have a body scrub and a massage.





My question is in what order should I have all these so that I have the most relaxing time.Spending a day in a spa?
Ingore The incompetent post ';wow..your gay';





But Truthfully:





SteamRoom


Sauna


Waterpool


Massage.





Enjoy :DSpending a day in a spa?
If you really want all of those treatments specifically, I would do it in this order... Sauna, water pool, steam room, body scrub and then massage. But I would personally suggest exchanging one of the first three for a pedicure or maybe just add a pedicure and manicure. (do that mani pedi last for sure.) Or add a facial after massage. (men LOVE facials)
Really doesnt matter, just have a good time !
steam room


pool


sauna


andd massage!
wow.. your gay

No comments:

Post a Comment