Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm planning an at home spa day for me and my mom for her birthday, any ideas?

Are you doing this stuff yourself?





If you aren't hiring a pro, I'd suggest doing a breakfast in bed thing, then begin with a pedicure - soaking feet in a huge tub, then doing the whole nailpolish bit (have a bunch of them out for her to pick from). Then do a facial with massage and cucumber slices.. Get some classical, relaxing CDs to play throughout the day, or lots and lots of DVDs/movies like Friends, Sex and the City, Love Actually, etc.. Then do hair, makeovers, and lunch and finish with a manicure.











But I'd go for a professional to come over and do it if you want it done right.I'm planning an at home spa day for me and my mom for her birthday, any ideas?
Call a body shop consultant and invite your friends and have a home spa party!!I'm planning an at home spa day for me and my mom for her birthday, any ideas?
hire a massuse and someone who does full facials.they can cost a bit but mom's are worth it. have fun
You could mix something for yourself and your mom here: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment