Saturday, August 21, 2010

My girlfriend likes to go to the day spa and get a massage. I'm worried she's getting a happy ending?

she always tells me she had to leave a big tip; she never wants me to get one with her; should I be worried?My girlfriend likes to go to the day spa and get a massage. I'm worried she's getting a happy ending?
yeah you should cuz apparently you aint getting the job doneMy girlfriend likes to go to the day spa and get a massage. I'm worried she's getting a happy ending?
People need breaks from each other. :P If you live together, the only private time is in the bathroom! If that! Also, happy endings are illegal. If she's going some place that is licensed, they won't do happy endings if they want to stay in business.
She never wants you to go with her, wow, that is something. Unless she is the type who likes to joke around then she is just messing with your mind. But i would be suspicious.
maybe it was a really good massage and she only wanted it to be her time. but if shes like going like everyday and giving excuses to go then shes probably getting happy endings.
well ya, a little. Dont freak out, just kind of hint at it. She might just like going to get a little time away from...well you. Just keep an eye out and stay calm, and try to ask her about it.
This is her alone time so she can relax. Leave her be. Dont you get your alone time? She dont want you to be all in her face smothering her while she is trying to relax
No I don't think you should be worried. LOL
she has another male

No comments:

Post a Comment