Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm reopening the Rubber Ducky Ranch and Day Spa. Are there any services?

That the Duckys and I should consider adding to our already considerable ameneties?I'm reopening the Rubber Ducky Ranch and Day Spa. Are there any services?
Christoff was asking about you just yesterday! He was wondering what to do with his snow boots! I think the mild weather agrees with him! As for additions how about a heated pool. It would be a benefit to the guests and the ducky's . Another thought would be a hatching viewing room so we can watch all those cuties come into this world!I'm reopening the Rubber Ducky Ranch and Day Spa. Are there any services?
How about some Hope Floats?
When will it be opened. How are the accomdiations of eldery rubber ducks? He's been here since the eighties so he's pretty old. He doesn't sqeek anymore and floats only on his side.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment