Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever spent a day at the spa?

Which one and why?Have you ever spent a day at the spa?
I just sent my gf to the spa. i got her a gift certificate for a 5 hour package which included a pedicure, 2 massages, and a facial. it was a b-day present. She said it was amazing. I sent her to the Pearl Day Spa. I've never spent a whole day at a spa like that i can't wait to treat myself too!Have you ever spent a day at the spa?
yes... the Pearl in Eugene Oregon
I have at a local spa called charlottes in cleveland ohio, it was very nice and kind of cheap, I did it so I could pamper myself for a change and feel good about ME THATS MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOU LIFE (YOU.)
yes. I went to the Green Lizard. Its not expensive 4 a day. its only $500. They give you facials, pedicures, manicures, you get your hair done. i love that place
Not yet. But one day I would love to.
Not even remotely. If I want to be pampered, I'll buy that brand of diapers.
No but old man James once rubbed his tobacco spit on my old, rickidy back.
awww... that would be awesome... I cant really afford to go... but its something ive heard high recomendations on!!
I spent a morning at the gym spa with my good friend... because it was pleasant and good company. :)
no but i would like to
Let me tell you, the first spa I went to I received a massage from a male and towards the end I picked up my head and he was very excited to be giving me a massage, if you know what I mean. Very, Very excited. I didn't go to another one for years. Now I request only women.
Yeah, the one at the clubhouse. But I always piss in it before I get out.
no, I wish I had time to
nope never been i'm to young lll go when i'm younger
yes I have, I feel so refreshed after wards
I have never been at a spa whats 1 like anyways. no but i would definitely love to go one day when I'm a bit older they're relaxed
No but I would love to go to a day spa.. Know any good ones??
no but im a guy, if i had a girlfriend maybe but only for her
No I haven't because I am too broke. I will one day once I have finally taken care of my student loans.
No
no i haven't.
no but i wish i would don't have the money
As a guy, I have not.





However, I gave a friend of mine a day at the spa at Gauthier's in Sherman Oaks, CA.





I cannot begin to explain how she fawned over the experience.





If you're thinking about it, do it.





She loved it.





Granted, to break it down financially it's a bit on the pricey side, but if you feel you're worth it, do it.
nope,but i would like to know how does it feeeeeeeel?
No I haven't but I plan to when I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment