Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help with Day Spa's for my mom and I?

Where is a good day spa near Midland, MI where my mom and I can go for a weekend? We're looking for something with a reasonable price. We're not looking for anything really extravagant, just some place where we can go to relax. PLEASE HELP US! Oh, and it doesn't need to be right near Midland. It can be anywhere in Mi. Thanks!!!!!!!!!Help with Day Spa's for my mom and I?
there's no such thing as reasonably priced spa where you spend the weekend. i wish there were. your best bet is to rent a nice hotel room to relax and just make an appointment at an nearby dayspa for facials and massages.Help with Day Spa's for my mom and I?
http://www.spaindex.com/day/usa/michigan鈥?/a>





i just googled it you can gooogle spas in midland,MI and more pop up :]] have fun at the spa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment