Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am presently seeing my period, Saturday is my birthday and I have a day planned at the spa.?

What pill would u recommended that I can take night or tomorrow morning to stop it until MondayI am presently seeing my period, Saturday is my birthday and I have a day planned at the spa.?
There is no pill to stop it this soon. Wear a tampon. If you are a first timer, try tampax pearl lites as they are very slender.


I am presently seeing my period, Saturday is my birthday and I have a day planned at the spa.?
There's no pill to stop it. If you're on the birth control pill, you could have postponed it, but if you're not then you're **** out of luck.
There are pills that postpone your period but these are usually taken a few days in advance and I think they'd be prescription only. Why not just wear a tampon?
There is no pill to stop your period. Just wear a tampon.
none im afraid :( if its here, then its too late. sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment